The NOHA has released a second set of officiating clinics to be held in November. If you are interested in officiating, please complete the steps below. If you have any questions, please contact Adam Morell at [email protected].
Step One (aged 18 and over only)
If aged 18 and over, must have valid VSS submitted to [email protected] (PDF scan), if the process has been started, submit receipt to given e-mail address.
If Letter of Engagement is required to obtain VSS, please contact [email protected].
Step Two (all officials who haven’t already completed the program)
Step Three (new officials only)
Step Four (all officials)
Register for an NOHA Webinar
Saturday, November 13, 2021 | 10 AM – new officials only
Monday, November 15, 2021 | 7 PM – new officials only
Saturday, November 13, 2021 | 10 AM – returning officials only
Monday, November 15, 2021 | 7 PM – returning officials only
Step Five (all officials)
Attend your NOHA Webinar
Step Six (new officials only)
Step Seven (all officials)
Register for Horizon Web Ref Assigning Software
- Visit https://www.horizonwebref.com/
- Enter the e-mail address you wish to receive assignments at
- Enter YOUR first and last name
- Enter this Association #: 206009 (disregard the account location)
- Select user type as: Official
- Personal Note: New Official (Location)
- Complete the remaining steps and click Submit Registration
Your Horizon Web Ref account will only become unlocked once all steps are properly completed.
Step Eight (all officials)
Submit Proof of Vaccination in PDF to [email protected] – pictures and screenshots will not be accepted